In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it.
This website respects and cares for the personal data of users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information on this site, therefore we cannot share it with third parties.
This page has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002 , of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the owner of the site is identified, notwithstanding that as of today, this website does not collect any personal data. Next, we will explain the treatment that would be given to your data if they were collected in the future.
- Responsible Identity: Your Excellency City Council of Baena
- Commercial name: Excellent City Council of Baena
- CIF: P1400700I
- Address: Plaza de la Constitución 1, Baena, Córdoba, Spain
- Responsible: His Excellency City Council of Baena
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Local Corporation
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will previously inform you of with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period:: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process on this website has its origin in the data that, as a visitor, you have provided us through one of our forms.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data that concerns them on this website.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Object to processing
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. This website will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. This website may have a presence on social networks. 1.130 / 5.000 Resultados de traducción The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of this website, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of the same It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
399 / 5.000 Resultados de traducción In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, the Hon. Baena City Council will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
This website does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: Your consent as a user.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until its deletion is requested or the exercise of any other right by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, That War shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help us analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about its use (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
770 / 5.000 Resultados de traducción When browsing this website, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, determine users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secrecy and data security
The owner of this website undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
801 / 5.000 Resultados de traducción It is not possible to guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, the person in charge of this website will ensure that any person who is authorized by that war to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality, since whether it is a contractual or legal duty.
When a security incident occurs, upon becoming aware of That War, you must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send us, exonerating the person responsible for this website from any responsibility in this regard.
968 / 5.000 Resultados de traducción Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact, reservation and/or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with the LSSICE, the person in charge of this website does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, the person in charge of this website undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying himself.
Document revised on 28-July-2022.